Kindle Quick Kindling Splitter | Black Cast Steel
- Easily and safely splits firewood into kindling
- 4 bolt holes are pre-drilled for optional mounting
- Wide mouth design can split logs up to 8 inches in diameter
- Made of durable cast steel with an all-weather coating
- Size 9"x10.25"x15.5" | Weighs 12 lbs
To make kindling with the Kindle Quick, all you need is some firewood (logs 8" or smaller) and a hammer. Simply place the log in the mouth of the Kindle Quick and lightly tap the log with a mallet to split it over the dulled blade - no ax required! Kindle Quick can also be used as a carrier to move logs and kindling to a new location.
Pricing is displayed in USD.